KENYA POSTEL DIRECTORIES LIMITED is committed to being the market leader in directory publishing and related information services. We have a significant market share in the advertising industry in Kenya and provide quality products and services that are accurate, user friendly, aesthetically attractive and available to all subscribers and advertisers on time every time.
- To ensure continuous improvement of products and services offered to our customers by collecting client feedback and constant review of product and services.
- To improve our operational efficiency by monitoring and evaluating all activities as planned in the turnaround strategy.
These quality objectives are achieved through:
- Establishment of framework for setting quality objectives.
- Recruitment, training and coaching of competent staff to enhance service delivery.
- Provision of a conducive working environment with the required facilities.
- Provision of modern and up to date Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Provision of a quality management system that addresses:
- Customer expectations through personal contact, correspondence and prompt response to all customer enquiries.
- Compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Publishing of comprehensive telephone and national business directories
- Publishing of the tourism guide for travel information.
- Timely and effective distribution of the print directories across the country.
- Continuous updating of the customer information database through personal contact, correspondence, Telkom Kenya Limited and other .
- Continual improvement of the effectiveness of the system through internal audits and management reviews.