KENYA POSTEL DIRECTORIES LIMITED is committed to being the market leader in directory publishing and related information services. We have a significant market share in the advertising industry in Kenya and provide quality products and services that are accurate, user friendly, aesthetically pleasing and available to all subscribers and advertisers on time, every time.
- To maintain control over operations and ensure continuous improvement of products and services offered to customers.
- To improve our operational efficiency and governance through better risk management.
These quality objectives are achieved through:
- Recruitment, training and coaching of competent staff to enhance service delivery.
- Provision of a conducive working environment with the required facilities.
- Provision of modern and up to date Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Provision of a quality management system that addresses:
- Customer expectations through personal contact, correspondence and prompt response to all customer enquiries.
- Compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Printing of comprehensive telephone and national business directories.
- Printing of the tourism guide for travel information.
- Timely and effective distribution of the print directories across the country.
- Continuous updating of the customer information database through personal contact, correspondence, Telkom Kenya Limited and other sources.
- Continual improvement of the effectiveness of the system via internal audits and management reviews.