We are looking for a Growth Hacker to join our Marketing Team.
- Researching and understanding the company's long-term goals.
- Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business.
- Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
- Identifying growth opportunities for the company.
- Designing and setting up experiments to test whether designed interventions will impact the business.
- Implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company.
- Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies.
- Reporting on initiatives and projects to management and founders.
- Replicating successful strategies at scale and in new markets.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a related role and in the startup space.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics.
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV’s, daytime telephone contacts and names of three referees by 4th, July, 2022 Human Resource & Admin. Manager Box 10810 00100 GPO - Nairobi or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org